Search This Blog

Thursday 25 November 2010

Crits, New projects, Experimenting and Snow

Today we had a crit on the Me, Myself and I project (actually called Which Tribe are you?) and from this I have decided to continue with the project...

Using my (very limited) photoshop skills I managed to highlight certain post-it notes.  I think it's still a bit scary looking, but I've managed to look past that and see the humour.  I think this is also a reflection on me as I don't often care what I look like, just as long as I'm happy and having fun.  I think I'm leaning toward the 'Happy' image as that word describes me best and the positioning is a little bit to the side... just like me!
We  also got a new project today which I loved! It's called Idioms... I have so many ideas buzzing around my head!!
And finally it snowed a bit today.  I must be the only person in the world who doesn't love snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment